Joanna Mamczur is an attorney-at-law in Warsaw. For several years she has been advising her Polish and international Clients in the field of commercial law.
Languages: Polish, English, French and German.
Expertise includes: Banking & Finance, Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions and negotiations of commercial contracts.
Joanna Mamczur also advises in the field of Capital Markets, securities law, investment funds and other finance issues which are subject to the regulatory supervision.
- Executive MBA – French Institute for Management in Warsaw.
- Germany: LL.M. Finance at the Institute for Law and Finance (Goethe Universität, Frankfurt am Main) – postgraduate studies in international financial law.
- France: University in Paris – Maître en droit (Master of Laws, business law).
- France: University in Tours – postgraduate studies in French law.
- Advocacy traineeship in Warsaw.
- University in Łódź, Poland – Master of Laws.
- Conferences : Paris, London, Berlin, Vienna, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Warsaw, Finland.
About The Firm
- The Law Firm provides business entities with fully-fledged legal solutions. We combine legal knowledge with experience and the market insights.
- Our solutions are focused on securing our clients’ interests. The legal advice is efficient and practical – adapted to individual needs of our clients.
- The legal advice is offered in foreign languages – which accelerates communication in international transactions.
- The Law Firm provides legal support for all transactions concerning:
- company law and commercial contracts,
- banking & finance,
- real estate,
- consumer and competition protection,
- IP/ IT, incl. start-up businesses,
- litigation proceedings.