Are you a Swiss company entering the Polish market or working with Polish business partners? Have a look at the video below to see how we can support your business in Poland.
We support your business through various phases:
- startup stage,
- privacy & personal data protection,
- family business expansion,
- M&A (takeovers, acquisitions of shares of existing companies),
- development of the existing business model and strategy,
- negotiations with your future and existing business partners,
- arranging public administration formalities,
- banking & finance contracts,
- preparing legal opinions,
- compliance and
- going to the new markets etc.
Our advice is crafted individually for the needs of your business – that’s why we start our cooperation with conversations about your business needs, issues and problems that require analyzing and solving and the goals set for your company’s growth.
We help you develop your business directly as well as through our international business partners.
We are the official partner of Allegra41, the Swiss-based advisory group which provides legal and business support for companies that intend to enter the market of Switzerland. Allegra41 is a one-stop shop for law, accountancy, translations, sales and other services needed by companies for entering the Swiss market.